The product is fully compliant with JEDEC standards and is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with all major platforms on the market.
The superior performance of the TEAMGROUP ELITE series provides you with excellent stability, long-term efficiency, and low power consumption.
TEAMGROUP ELITE series launches new DDR4 memory module products with 1.2V operating voltage to achieve energy saving, comply with environmental regulations and save a lot of power consumption. Single-channel and dual-channel packages are released simultaneously to meet the needs of users at different levels.
SO-DIMM products are designed in accordance with JEDEC international standards, using high-quality ICs and passing stringent tests for excellent quality and performance. With both stability and compliance, it is the best choice for PC users.
By building the best technical teams, laboratories, and manufacturing facilities, TEAMGROUP products are manufactured with a spirit of innovation and strict quality control systems. Our storage technology is ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified, with strong vertical integration of product design, material sourcing, manufacturing processes, and quality inspection.
Guideline to Choose the Right RAM for Your Computer
Step 1 U-DIMM ? SO-DIMM?
Desktop use U-DIMM
Laptop use SO-DIMM
Step 2 How to choose suitable RAM specs
• Go to motherboard and CPU website and find model specs
• Check compatible memory specs
Step 3 Still Have Questions?
• Visit TEAMGROUP
• Buyer-Seller Messaging System
Please provide information about your motherboard and CPU, such as brand name or serial numbers for further technical consultation.
How Come the Memory I Bought Is Not Working? Wrong Specification?
(Crash, Blue screen, Won't boot up)
1. Is the memory installed correctly?
2. Whether the motherboard chipset or CPU is supported (check the motherboard website and manual)
3. Switch to other memory to check if there is any problem with the motherboard and slot
4. Switch to another motherboard to confirm if there is any memory problem
5. Update BIOS to the latest version
6. DIMM insertion method or rank limit (check motherboard website and user's manual)
7. Do not mix with other memory brands.
Why is only half my memory usable after installing the memory?
1. Check the maximum memory capacity supported by the motherboard you are using.
2. Please update the BIOS to the latest version and confirm.
3. Search for [System Settings] from the toolbar, click [Advanced Options] in [Boot], uncheck [Maximum Memory], and click OK to restart.
Elite DDR4 SODIMM 2400MHz 8GB Elite DDR4 SODIMM 2400MHz 16GB KIT(2x8GB) Elite DDR4 SODIMM 2400MHz 16GB Elite DDR4 SODIMM 2400MHz 32GB KIT(2x16GB) Elite DDR3L SODIMM 1600MHz 8GB Elite DDR3L SODIMM 1600MHz 16GB KIT(2x8GB)
Type DDR4 SODIMM DDR4 SODIMM DDR4 SODIMM DDR4 SODIMM DDR3L SODIMM DDR3L SODIMM
Capacity 8GB 16GB KIT(2x8GB) 16GB 32GB KIT(2x16GB) 8GB 16GB KIT(2x8GB)
Frequency 2400MHz 2400MHz 2400MHz 2400MHz 1600MHz 1600MHz
Speed PC4-19200 PC4-19200 PC4-19200 PC4-19200 PC3-12800 PC3-12800
Latency 16-16-16-39 16-16-16-39 16-16-16-39 16-16-16-39 11-11-11-28 11-11-11-28
Voltage 1.2V 1.2V 1.2V 1.2V 1.35V 1.35V
Channel Single Channel Dual Channel Single Channel Dual Channel Single Channel Dual Channel
User group Smooth performance/Productivity tasks Multitasking/Gaming/Graphic design/Coding Multitasking/Gaming/Graphic design/Coding High-performance multitasking/High-end gaming enthusiast Smooth performance/Productivity tasks Multitasking/Gaming/Graphic design/Coding